Please find below our full terms and conditions. By completing and signing the registration form to enrol yourself or your child with the dance studio, you are hereby agreeing to the terms and conditions detailed below.
Any child currently enrolled with the studio who has not signed our new registration form is also bound to these terms and conditions by their continuing to attend classes or lessons. As a matter of courtesy please advise if your child takes additional dance classes. Dance2inspire is not liable for any injury related to dance if classes are taken elsewhere.
• All teachers are qualified, DBS checked and insured. However, due to the nature of teaching
dance, sometimes it is necessary to correct positions physically. This is always conducted with care and professionalism.
• b) The safeguarding of children is of paramount importance. If parents are not present, then Dance2inspire staff will be the responsible
adults. At studio or shows professional external licenced chaperones may be employed and, jointly with Dance2inspire staff, will take responsibility for the welfare of the children.
No child will be allowed to leave any premises unless a parent is there to collect them UNLESS the office has been informed that alternative arrangements are in place, ie a child can walk home alone. If any parent has a concern regarding safeguarding then please inform
the office immediately so that it can be rectified.
• c) Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be announced on the website.
Dance2inspire do not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury arising from errors or omissions on the registration form whether completed by you or the person in charge of your child at the time of enrolment.
Dance2inspire do not accept liability for personal injury to any child attending class,
with the exception of such injury being caused by negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
Dance2inspire do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
Dance2inspire do not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond our control.
Dance2inspire is only responsible for pupils while they are in their class. Children cannot be supervised whilst they are outside class. Young children must be collected promptly at the end of their class or lesson.
The school does not discriminate on background, race or religion, regularly monitors staff to maintain school teaching policies and adheres to Health and Safety procedures to ensure that each child dances in a class appropriate to their level of development.
For our students’ best interest, we would appreciate prior permission must be sought from any pupil wishing to participate in any external vocational classes, amateur or professional productions and festivals and competitions.
Dance2inspire holds Public Liability Insurance.
Guidelines for taking part in dance or exercise classes
It is widely known that exercise is good for you and whilst our instructors are fully qualified and trained in the subject that they teach, we strongly recommend that you check with your doctor/specialist before starting any exercise programme particularly if you have any pre- existing health conditions such as
Arthritis or joint problems Diabetes
High/Low Blood pressure Pregnancy
Headaches, Dizzy Spells or Fainting
Heart problems or chest pains
Lung or respiratory problems
Any other conditions that may be affected by exercise
If before or during your dance/exercise session you have any concerns about the nature of the class or require an alternative exercise to suit your health needs, please speak to the instructor immediately. In the case of Under 18’s a parent or guardian must undertake this responsibility to check with their doctor/specialist prior to starting any form of exercise should they have health concerns.
Responsibilities of parent or guardian
• These terms and conditions, and any enrolment forms you have signed, constitute an agreement between you and us in connection to classes or any services superseding any prior agreement.
• Attendance at class is deemed to be acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions.
• It is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to notify Dance2inspire of any illness
or injury that may affect the child’s participation at class or lesson.
• It is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to ensure that we have the correct details for you and your child and keep us updated of any changes to health.
• It is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to regularly read the website/facebook information in order to be fully aware of all upcoming events.
• In the event that we consider you to be in breach of these terms & conditions or that your child is disruptive to other pupils or staff, teachers or venue staff, we reserve the right to exclude your child from any activity within the studio.
• Where there is a dispute, if the Parent or Guardian cannot provide proof of payment, they must accept Dance2inspire’s records.